We had a nice Labor Day Weekend. Mamaw and Big Daddy came up and stayed the weekend with us. We enjoyed playing around with them. We played, cooked out and swam. It was nice. Monday night Win had his first soccer practice. It was a nice way to end the long weekend and great way to be tired and go to bed without much fuss...For tomorrow is our first day of Preschool. All the kids were super tired from a day of fun, so bedtime was just about the quickest it has been done in a long time. I am glad because I still had to finish filling out forms for tomorrow(11 pages x3), layout and iron the kids clothes, get together lunches and put anything that needs to go to school in a pile so that it is not left behind. I am sure that the morning will be just one mad dash, because of course we don't want to be late on the FIRST day. Perhaps the second, but not the first.
Here is Win all ready for soccer practice tonight. I stayed at home with the girls and Nick took him. Nick said that he listened and did well, all but wanting to come get a drink of water. Hopefully by the next practice the newness of the water bottle will have worn off.
He was so excited and the "big kid" neighbors mad a big fuss about how cool his ball was. His team is the Alert Recovery Team. He will have a game every Saturday for eight weeks.
The girls enjoyed some time with Mamaw at the swing set. I have not idea what Emma has on. Just one of her many outfits that she comes up with.
Lily loved swinging high!
Monday, September 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment