Here is a picture of our Razorback dresses. They are super cute. I will have to post a picture of the girls wearing them. They actually wore them to Win's soccer game last week and we had several comments on them, but by the time I got around to taking a picture....well we were looking pretty rough with chocolate all over...........
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Go Hogs Go!
Here is a picture of our Razorback dresses. They are super cute. I will have to post a picture of the girls wearing them. They actually wore them to Win's soccer game last week and we had several comments on them, but by the time I got around to taking a picture....well we were looking pretty rough with chocolate all over...........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love them. Especially Lily's! You're right. I do need to make some of those!
Post a Comment