CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The First Day of Preschool...

Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Our first day of Preschool at Small Blessings Learning Academy
OK, so the night before I have to get super organized in order to make it to school on time. I am really going to try hard this year not to make it a habit of being late. I really don't like that, but it almost seems like the impossible at times. The kids went to bed early and I began getting everything together. As you can see I had already gotten the lunches all ready and stacked up, just waiting to be placed in the lunch boxes. The clothes were all laid out with any accessory needed. Anything to make the morning run smooth.
It also helps me because Nick can help the kids get dressed and everything is right there. You don't have to go hunting around the house for something.

Here we all are ready to head out the door. No one was hungry and I had gotten up and cooked breakfast. I think that they will have to get use to getting up early before they eat good breakfasts. Tomorrow ought to be interesting, we have dentist appointments at 730 and 800. That will really put a test to my morning routine. The office told me to be there 20 minutes early to fill out paper work..........needless to say, I went by today and picked it all up so that we can not have to get up early early.






There is only one class per age group, so Win and Emma are in the same classroom. They have a new teacher that seems really excited about teaching. I really like all the things that she has done to prepare their classroom. Several kids were back from last year so this morning was an easy transition and the kids stayed without any hesitation. Lily's teacher moved up with her class this year, so she felt right at home and wanted to play as soon as we got into the room. I know that they will have a good day, despite all of the rain and wind outside. The school has bikes and trikes and balls and such for indoor play during rainy days when they can't go outside.

1 comments:

Heather said...

Everyone looks so cute for the first day of school!!! Can't believe summer is over!!! If Gustav wasn't here Henry and I would come swim tomorrow on our way to Hot Springs!!!!! The rain is crazy!