CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

First Soccer Game

Win's First Soccer Game
Saturday, September 6, 2008Win is #2. They play three from each team at a time. He was really excited.
The first time he played he really hustled, once he got the idea what the game was all about.
Here is Win kicking off to his team mate. I am just learning about the way that soccer is played. When you kick it off at the beginning of play, they kick it to a player on their team and that player has to kick it before someone from the other team can touch the ball??????? It is all new to me. I guess if we really get into it, then Mom will have to buy a set of rule books. For now I think that we can just wing it and be OK.
Lily and Emma enjoyed cheering Win on at the game. They did really well, sitting and watching for the most part. I was very proud that they were so engaged and not bored!
Win played the first and third quarters of the game. I enjoyed watching the kids play. They were all so cute. Several girls play on the team. Emma did not want to have any part of it. She wanted to do dance. We even saw their friend Abby Grace at the soccer field. They were talking and she asked Emma why she wasn't playing. Emma said she was doing dance. Abby Grace was quick to inform her that you could do both, but Emma wouldn't stand for that she was only doing DANCE!
It was a fun Saturday, now 7 more games to go.........

0 comments: