CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 5, 2010

SHOES, SHOES,and MORE SHOES!

BACK TO SCHOOL
I have done a little back to school shopping here and there. With three little ones the task can be very trying since we normally bring the stuff home and try on and take back if it does not fit. But shoes are a different story. I most always take them to
HEEL TO TOE kids shoes in Little Rock.
We have been buying shoes from them since the twins were infants. I love the store. The kids play and they MEASURE the kids feet and make sure that the shoe fits properly. Not many places do this. What happened to the Mom and Pop shoe stores like FOSTERS( in Hope obviously). I would say that it was a small town thing that I was use to, but I am not so sure that small towns even have those anymore. I love the feeling of doing business with someone that knows me and my kids by name.....I got a little side tracked so back to all my shoes. The kids need shoes for school. Their shoes from this summer have just about had it. We needed shoes to run, hop and jump in!!! So that being said..........I purchased 9 pairs of shoes yesterday!! NINE that sounds like so many and it is a bunch, but considering it is for three kids that makes me feel better. They were having a sale of buy one get one half off, so I took advantage and bought several. I also got a frequent customer discount. After you buy so many shoes the whatever one gets the discount ...etc......

I took a picture because I am still amazed a the sheer number of shoes and size wise we run the spectrum. You would think with kids so close in age that the sizes would run close, but no! Also we have hard feet to fit. Lily and Win have extremely wide feet and sweet little MMM she is the opposite with a very narrow foot.
Yesterday we purchased sizes 11.5 for Lily
13.5 for Emma
2.5-3 for Win
WOW how time flys and children grow!

1 comments:

The Jennings said...

I was in there yesterday too! Got Ramsey a pair of the Tsukihoshi and Sauconcy. Haven't decided on John yet. He LOVES his crocs! Ha! He doesn't start school until after Labor Day. I kind of wish it was sooner! Can't believe school is so near!

Gretchan