Well............here we are the twins are in First Grade this year. Wow! How time flys!This is the best shot of both of them before they left for school last Thursday morning. I loaded them up and dropped them off and that was that! They had a great day and it was wonderful to hear Win so excited about his new teacher! I wasn't too worried about Emma. She can hold her own. Lily was so excited too. She wanted me to take her picture as well. It is funny because her picture turned out better. I think that she thought that she was going to her school that morning too because I was going up to the church and do a bit of work. Sorry Lily! You have a couple more weeks. She will not enter Pre-K until after the Labor Day holiday. So far so good. Lily is signed for dance. Win and Emma tired out Karate today and we are getting pretty good at homework and practicing reading. The new school year seems to be up and going weather I am ready or not!

0 comments:
Post a Comment