This weekend was yet another weekend at the lake for us. We really enjoy the lake and getting away. Win always wants to explore an island, Emma loves to tube fast and Lily is usually happy go lucky one that does the best skiing! On this trip we planned to stay at Mountain Harbor. It was funny explaining where we were staying. The kids wanted to call it camping and I was laughing saying no we are "condoing" it. In my opinion the "condoing" it was much better than camping! Nick's parents joined us and they stayed at the lodge. It was a nice trip. We enjoyed a day on the lake and even drove the boat to dinner. Great weekend for our family. Below is a picture from Sunday. The kids enjoyed feeding fish and talked Nick into trying to catch one. So much for me floating on my float, they were using it as a net!
At some point this weekend, the kids enjoyed playing on the playground near the restaurant/lodge. They really enjoyed it and the equipment reminded me of playgrounds like I use to play on when I was their age. The kids would have stayed longer! They especially liked the wobbly bridge.

This summer it has been a real challenge to take family photos. I really strive to make pictures containing all of us. Here is a lovely family photo. I don't know if it will ever get any easier!
0 comments:
Post a Comment