CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Activities #1

We attended our annual neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt last weekend. The kids really had a good time. They had several animals to pick up and touch and even a mini-horse to ride. Lily is my animal lover. I think she picked up every animal that she could!






Here they were waiting for the hunt to begin. Not really a hunt, more like a free for all.




The mini-horse was a hit among all the kids.














After the Easter Eagg hunt, we went behing our church to take some spring pictures in the flowers. Emma was all about the flowers!

























Here is the poor baby goat. Lily couldn't stand it, had to try to pick it up too!






Lily was so funny trying to pose for the pictures.





Win was a pretty good sport when taking the pictures.




















He actually took the best photos.




One of my favorites!










It would not be complete without a silly picture.




















Here is a picture that Win took. Not bad.
After the morning activities, we decided it was a perfect day to fly kites. I don't know who had more fun!































1 comments:

The Jennings said...

I love the new big picture of all three. Win is looking like "these crazy girls". Sorry I have not called you back from a week or two ago. I know you were calling me back...but, I never really called you in the first place...John did! Ha! I got your message and then looked at my phone and sure enough, he had called you. He was playing games and I guess doing "other stuff" on my phone. Corey doesn't let them play with his. Maybe I shouldn't either! Emma is really looking older. All three of your kids are such dolls. I could eat Lily up with a spoon!

Gretchan