This past weekend, I was treated to a big surprise for my birthday. Some of my friends got together and rented out this trolley for us to take out on the town. With Nick's help, they were able to pull it off without me having a clue!!! It was fun and what a way to celebrate.
Here is the TROLLEY
Here we are on the back of the Trolley. We rode out of our little loop on the back. It was fun and felt like a parade, if only I had some candy to throw!
We went to West Little Rock to eat and had good laughs at dinner. Nick had fun with the hot towels. We ate at a Japanese steak house.
Here we are on the back of the Trolley. We rode out of our little loop on the back. It was fun and felt like a parade, if only I had some candy to throw!
We went to West Little Rock to eat and had good laughs at dinner. Nick had fun with the hot towels. We ate at a Japanese steak house. 




0 comments:
Post a Comment