Ok, so I don't have a picture for this one but just have to tell the story! Yesterday while working in the yard, Lily had my cell phone playing. She said I am going inside. I told her ok, but bring mommy her phone if it rings.........several minutes go by and then I get a 'WIPE MY BUNS" hollered our the door. Ok, so I go to take care of that issue and notice my cell phone is sitting on the counter. I notice some water around it! OH NO! no biggie, just thought it sat in a drop of water from the sink. OH NO, it had water all in the cover. So I looked at it and it was sure enough dead!! So I asked Lily, I know it was an accident.....how did you get water on Mommy's cell phone........she could not remember................so had to do several things, but finally got around to the AT &T store to see what were my options...........thank goodness Nick was due for an upgrade and I could use his so the phone wasn't so expensive( even though I am buying a phone that I shouldn't have had to buy). I chose to get a better cover this time that is suppose to help with "water". I hadn't had any problems until yesterday!!! So finally Lily says to me last night...MOMMY, I AM SORRY. IT DIDN'T FLUSH, SO I WASHED ALL THE POOP OFF!!!! Sweet I really would have like to have know that before I carried it all over!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment