HANNAH'S 5TH BIRTHDAY PARTY!
Climbing out of the foam pit from the pirate ship.
Emma wasn't so sure about the drop down from the bars, but after getting upset and getting out of the foam what did she do...climb up and drop off again. I guess it wasn't so bad after all.
Lily had a grand ole time on the slide. She thought that she was a big as the other kids.
Our friend Hannah had her 5th birthday party. It was really fun. We climbed, slid,jumped, bounced, ran, and even hung on bars. A great time was had by all. This was the first time that any of our activities overlapped. I guess that we did pretty good. We came in two cars and Win stayed at the party for about 45 minutes and then he was off to his soccer game. I stayed and finished out the party with the girls.
Nick said that Win really did well and hustled and even SCORED a GOAL!!!!! (we aren't going to mention it was the other team's goal)So from now on, we are going to try to get him all warmed up before the game. I think going to the party really got him wound up.
* On a side note, we have been extremely busy. I don't ever remember having so much to do in the fall. I don't know if it is because the kids are getting older and more involved or if I am just piling it on.......just seems busier than usual. For instance we are barely a week into October and we have gone to a fundraiser, had soccer game, birthday party, and dance. Not to mention your everyday errands and preschool. Well it only gets wilder from there with parent teacher conferences (YES, for preschool) , birthday party, soccer game, work concession stand, birthday party, soccer practice, dance, church directory pictures, school pictures and that is only about a week. I guess that all of this goes along with parenting and just chalk it up to life........just seems busy. What happened to the slow pace of a stroller ride around the block and digging in the dirt. Are those days gone forever???
0 comments:
Post a Comment