CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Random Activities...

A visit from Sugar
Sunday, October 12, 2008Sugar came to our house on Sunday afternoon and stayed until Tuesday evening. She hitched a ride with Mrs. Carol Jane. Thanks CJ! We enjoyed playing with Sugar. She took us to Target and we each got to pick a toy and she played with us. It was a nice visit.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Just in case you did not know
This is how to make pizza...
AND MAKE A BIG MESS TOO!
1. Roll out dough (ok we cheated and used bread sticks)
Lily is using a special rolling pin that was Mammie's.

2. Put holes in the dough with a fork being careful not to stab anyone in the process.
3. Load it up with all of your ingredients...(left-overs)

OK, then you would bake and eat. I was too busy cleaning up all the flower to take a picture of the baking and eating process. The kids love to do this, it takes up time, they actually eat it and we usually use some type of left over on our pizzas. GREAT ACTIVITY!

Tuesday, October 15, 2008

We got a family picture made tonight for the church directory. I have said several times that I am not ready for a "nice" family portrait yet, because of the kids being so small. Going to church tonight and getting our picture made just reinforced my thought 110%!!!! I don't even know how to explain our session, only that we even had to stop in the middle and all got potty!!! I finally told the lady, just pick one for the directory and we will call it a night. I am sure that someone more "professional" could have worked with us and perhaps if it were not at night...but still it wasn't pretty. But it was good practice, because the kids have school pictures tomorrow and hopefully they will do good without us there. I am having all three taken together as well as separate. The lady that comes and does the school picture is really good and it is not your traditional school photo with the blue background...........SO practice makes perfect.....Here are a few of my pictures trying to get them to pose and to smile and well we just starting to run late so Lily is just trying to get her shoes on and what and I doing but taking pictures instead of helping her. Poor thing!

I really struggle to get good photos with Emma. She likes to pose and move and I am just not quite up to her level of photo shooting yet!
I can usually get a good picture of Win. It is better candid and when he is not posing for the photo. Then he starts to get silly.
And last but certainly not least, Lily. She takes great photos. Something about her is just easy for me to take them. She too takes better photos when not posing. Lily is just now getting into saying "cheese" and smiling for the camera. Boy, you should have seen some of the church photos.....arms stretched out, mouth open, baby doll on the block by her feet. WHAT A NIGHT!



0 comments: