CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 17, 2010

Santa and Mrs. Claus

Ok, so we got to go back down to the courthouse last night and had hot chocolate with Santa and Mrs. Claus. It was so neat. WE had already seen all the lights on our last excursion, so this time we headed straight to Santa. All the kids got to tell Santa what they wanted. The elves took photos and posted them on the county website, where I got this one, but for some reason I could not find Win and Emma. There was only 125 pages of photos to go through! I will try and post them on a later date. Lily was so cute telling Santa that she wants a "Go, GO INGY!" and motioned her little hands to demonstrate how the toy works. It is really called and GO Go and Me, but the way she says it is INGY! TOo000 funny. Win spoke quietly and would not repeat it for me. I sure hope Santa knows what he is doing! But not Emma..... She shouted for all the courthouse lawn to hear that she wants a LOTS O Teddy Bear for the Toy Story Movie. They had a little stage set up and music playing and Lily would have danced the night away if we would have let her. They were also serving free hot chocolate and cookies out of the "gingerbread" house. I think that it is so neat for the kids to do things like this. It makes me feel like we are really living in a small town, which most of the time I feel more "big city". It was a great night to visit with Santa.

0 comments: