Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!

Tonight we ventured out downtown on the courthouse lawn to look at the Christmas lights. They turned them on last night, but we decided to skip the crowd and go tonight. I really thought that Santa would be there tonight too, but did not read that he is only there on certain nights, so tonight I lost serious Mom points with Emma. But it was still a good time and we will go back and just visit with Santa and have our hot chocolate. It might have just work the best this way anyhow!! The courthouse is all outlined and there are several little huts with different scenes in them along with lights in the trees and adorning much of the lawn. When I was little we always went to a lady's house in Malvern and looked at this fancy light display in her yard. It was done in a similar fashion. I am wondering if there is still such a place in Malvern or if they have stopped doing it and donated the lights after all that was many moons ago. If anyone know please let me know, I would love to take my children there as well. I took several photos tonight and since we are so behind on Christmas cards we might just use one of the ones I took tonight. The kids were actually being fairly good when I took the pictures, which is usually not the case.
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment