CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 8, 2010

DOWN ON BIG DADDY's FARM

This weekend we traveled to Hope to Mamaw's and Big Daddy's house. I love this picture! Daddy has been so sweet to entertain the kids lately! They love the horse, especially the girls.Lily had a time playing on the hay.
Win was the one who discovered they could play in the hay. He would jump from roll to roll. They had a blast on the hay and continued to bug me to go back out and play in the hay. Who knew hay could be so much fun!


Emma had so much fun playing on the hay. She was all smiles (just no teeth)!



I think this picture would have been so cute, if Lily was smiling. In fact, she was so upset she was almost in tears at that point. Win was being his usually self and she was scared he was going to push her off the hay.


Meet Stubby. If you ask Lily he is her horse. She now includes him in our ''family" count. We now have 5 people, 2 fish, 2 bunnies, a dog and a horse!




All the kids had to take turns riding Stubby, so that meant someone had to lead him! They could have ridden him all day if I would have led him that long!!!



Lily thinks she is a real cowgirl. Big Daddy let her sit on Stubby without a saddle and I said," boy you are a real cowgirl," she quickly informed me then," I am an Indian now!"
She is a mess. She is so spunky and full of life. She is not afraid of animals and loved feeding him out of her hand.

It was a nice weekend away at Hope.









1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is life's simple pleasures which mean so much. Glad you had such a wonderful time enjoying your family!