Last week, Win and Emma had a program at school during the PTO meeting. It was so cute. I managed to bring the video camera only... not have any battery life! Emma had a small speaking part. She did great. She spoke loud and slow. Several of the kids were really soft spoken and spoke fast, but not Emma. She spoke over the crying babies!
Win did great too. He sang and actually did the motions. That was a stretch for him to be in front of all of the people. He is not so much of the performer.
Last night Lily had a program. It was their school silent auction fundraiser. She did so good. I did manage to get video of her performance, but no still pictures. I just can't win for loosing these days. Her class sang several songs before a much larger crowd than Win and Emma's program, and Lily took after her sister. She had no problems belting out the songs or showing her dance moves. It was a HOOT! I hope to download parts of the program on a later blog entry. I haven't mastered that skill yet!
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment