CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween 2010

Since our town decided to celebrate Halloween on Saturday night instead of Sunday we have had a packed weekendand it is not even over! The kids dressed up and we went to Boo at the Zoo on Friday night. It was a long evening and they had fun. We got home late, so we rested today and prepared for the big evening. The kids got dressed and Nick was a sport and took them around to trick-or-treat while I stayed at home and handed out candy. That is my favorite part and Emma took a special liking to it this year as well. We have skeletons, snakes, black cat, bats, a ghost, blinking lights, fog and lighted torches! It is quite the show. Normally we have people take pictures in front of our house and last year I even held a baby for a picture. What was the run down for this year........well had some take pictures and even one videoing the experience.....but most of all was surprised at the adults that actually had candy bags and were requesting certain types of candy!!! I think I have seen it all this year.

Emma had more fun this year handing out the candy! She loved sitting there and scaring the kids(and some adults too)! She would also stand on the window ledge and jump down at people. I love doing Halloween with the kids. Emma looked really creepy from across the street. You could not tell if she was a real person on not.

Tomorrow we are sure to put on costumes once again and join some type of festivities for it is actually Halloween. BOY I DON'T LOOK FORWARD TO MONDAY!!!!!!!!

0 comments: