CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Look Out, Here we come!

This is our second weekend to try out the boat and enjoy the water in this hot, hot weather. This was Emma's first time to tube. She really liked it. Notice Lily's glasses!! These are her everyday glasses. WE LOVE THESE GLASSES!!!! They transition in the sun and have no screws and are indestructible! We just let her wear them while we are at the lake and they work out great!!! Can not say enough good things about these glasses!!!! More tubing...
We met up with some friends and tried some of their skis on Saturday. All of the kids did great trying and were so eager to try again, we bought a pair and tried them out on Sunday. Here is Nick trying to help Emma with them in the water. WE NEEDED ONE MORE ADULT to make it work really good, but we tried anyway!! Nick got in the water and Win held the rope and I DROVE the boat. Let me just say that I have never driven a boat and what a perfect time to learn.... Nothing like learning in the hot seat! No problems, kids did great and Lily was doing super, she just would not stand up, she skied squatting for some distance. She told Win it was his fault because he kept on letting go of the rope. I wish that I had more pictures, but I kind of had my hands full with one kid in the boat, one kid holding rope, Nick and someone in the water and me trying to drive and also get back to the rope!!! We gave it a few trys and then decided to make it a go on our next trip with a bit more help.




So when we get back to the dock, there is always plenty of time for the kids to get all wound up. Nick and I try to pack up everything and dry stuff off and cover the boat the kids are always clowning around. I am going to have to figure something out for them to do. I would love suggestions. Well today this is what they did and so I could not help but grab the camera.

Lily started the fashion show!

Win joined in and look at that smile! I don't know what we are going to do if he looses any more teeth! What a perfect picture.



Emma had to try the hat and glasses too! It was a fun time at the lake.






0 comments: