CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 28, 2010

Family Farm

Today, I dropped Win and Emma off to go to camp at Family Farm. They were excited and I am too! I meant to take a before and after picture of them just to show how dirty they will get. I will take a picture tonight if I think of it. They go every morning at 7:50 until 4:50 for four days. They will have chances to fish, paddle boats, swings & zip lines, archery, crafts, petting zoo, songs and devotions just to name a few. Their classes at school went on a field trip and they loved it. Everything is outside except lunch. It will be a hot week for them, but will give me some much needed time to get ready for vacation. Lily went home with Mamaw for a couple of days and then she is going to Nandy's house for a few days. We are so lucky to have family close to do things like this. It is a huge help. I can't wait to hear their stories about their day. How the children grow so fast!!!

1 comments:

cjvanvoorhis said...

Sounds like they will have a great time!! I bet you will enjoy a little quiet time too:)