CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Time

Monday, March 24, 2009
This past Sunday, I notice some beautiful flowers planted behind our church in the field. I wanted to race home and get the camera, but that was asking too much after going to Sunday School and sitting quietly through "Big Church".....so today it was the day I decided to try for a photo shoot! HA, HA! I had been to the gym and the kids had played so I knew they would be a bit calmer. We went to church and went all the way back into the field. They did pretty good. It is overcast and windy and actually made for good background.



Now Emma likes to pose, but sometimes(most always)it makes it harder to take the picture.


I always have a hard time with Win not making faces. This is about as good as it gets with him.



Lily takes photos easy for me. She is not always looking right at the camera, but they seem to turn out pretty good.




I have yet to master taking a picture of all three!


This one is one of my favorites......faces and all!



Here is where we were taking the pictures. It is a beautiful sight behind the church!










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures turned out really good!!! I love the one of Win picking one of the flowers:)

Amber said...

These are great pictures of your kids. Win and Lily look so much a like in these. And of course I have always thought that Emma looks just like her Mama!

Love the sand pile...you are a brave brave woman!

Heather said...

Cute pics!! Do all your kids sit through "BIG CHURCH"? That's impressive!