Wednesday, March 25, 2009
This week has been Spring Break for the kids. I say that with not much excitement. Since we just go to pre-K , I don't think SPRING BREAK really counts much for us! Let's see what have we done....we went to a local nusery and looked at plants and rode around in their golf cart. We bought some plants and I was told "no more plants for Mommy". I tried to take everyone to the gym and that was not so smooth. They were kicking and screaming and fussing and not letting me do much of anything..............so we went went some friends to the ZOO on Wednesday. We usually do the ZOO really well. We have a family pass and go several times throughout the year. Today was the exception. Everyone in Central Arkansas was at the ZOO. Did not think about that lovely "Spring Break" thing. My children were as wild if not more so than the aminals, we had no patience and faught over the stroller!!! I am tired just thinking of the day. Once we got back home and played in the dirt (of course) it was all good. So now I called in reinforcements so that I could go to the gym by myself and run some arrands. Kids are low key today, but I think they are just as tired as I am!!! I did buy something that was really good for kids, kept their attention and did not make a mess. They were paint brushes that have the paint in them by Crayola. They are no drip, no water, no mess and washable. It is more like a marker with a brush tip. The kids really liked them..............anything for an activity. OH, did I mention we also went to the dentist this week and on Friday all three are going to the doctor for check-ups and Win and Emma for SHOTS>>>>>>>>>FUN!
Trying to wait....
Something wasn't up to Emma smell.
0 comments:
Post a Comment