March 7, 2009
Well, As many of you know Amberlyn got married this past weekend in Sarasota, FL. It was beautiful. Nick and I flew down on Thursday and came back slowly but finally on Sunday. Since I am tired and up to my eyeballs in laundry and other household chores while posting this we will do things a bit backwards. Starting from the end....
This is us having a great time after the reception. It really wasn't the very, very end but the last place the camera made it. Our final destination was on a boat docked outside the hotel and well... I was afraid of lugging this big camera on the boat, after all I had carried it almost everywhere else :)
It would have been the perfect Papa John's advertisement!
Barry really tore it up but for some reason, I did not get a picture of it! We all had so much fun. Here is a picture of Amy and her family.
Amberlyn and Nick....
Now HERE COMES THE BRIDE!!!!!
This one is from morning brunch. If only Amberlyn was looking at ME!
Ok, So NIck and I walked all around Sarasota with the wonderful weather. He just had to take a picture of this boat. For what I do not know.....so I will post it because I laughed when he was taking all the pictures saying I am just going to delete them!

They had several statues of various things around town. This one was my favorite.

Here is a creature actually in the gardens where Amberlyn got married. Nick and I went over there and took several photos earlier. It was a beautiful backdrop.

This is what I want my shade garden to look like!!!

Ok, so that is the end of a great trip. I have spent the day enjoying beautiful Arkansas weather with my children and realized how I am a much better mother when I am able to escape every now and again and recharge! Thanks to the grandparents for keeping the kids and to Amberlyn and Nick and their family for hosting such a wonderful event. We look forward to the "anniversary".
They had several statues of various things around town. This one was my favorite.
Here is a creature actually in the gardens where Amberlyn got married. Nick and I went over there and took several photos earlier. It was a beautiful backdrop.
This is what I want my shade garden to look like!!!
Ok, so that is the end of a great trip. I have spent the day enjoying beautiful Arkansas weather with my children and realized how I am a much better mother when I am able to escape every now and again and recharge! Thanks to the grandparents for keeping the kids and to Amberlyn and Nick and their family for hosting such a wonderful event. We look forward to the "anniversary".
0 comments:
Post a Comment