What started out as a little snow on Sunday afternoon ended up to be quite the snow. Two days out of school and stuff plenty of snow to go around. We enjoyed the snow. We had plenty of kids around to play and it was fun. They played and played and played, I washed and dried and dried and ...... well you get the idea. It was nice to have but I am ready for things to get back to normal. The picture below is from Monday, January 10,2011. This is how much snow we woke up to that morning!!!
Our neighbor, Mr. Matt was nice to pull the kids around the block a few times. I think three was more than enough on that ride!
This is what is looked like on Sunday after noon. The kids could not stand it and just had to go out and play. Little did they know, we would be playing for days!!
A Turtle....

A Lady Bug....
A Lady Bug....
We started out to build a Kitty Cat. Emma wanted a kitty cat, but with our paint choices it seemed more suited for a TIGER.

A RAZORBACK of course.....
I think that the kids were all over the place the past two days! It was hard for me to keep up with everyone, especially on Tuesday when Nick had to go to work.
At the end of the day, Lily was tired. ME TOO!!!

A RAZORBACK of course.....
Lily hung right in there with the bigger kids! She loved to sled and play in the snow. In this picture she is with one of our neighbors. Notice the little hump the kids made. They became quite crafty!
Emma liked to play in the snow, but she was always the first one to want to go inside. I will get a different coat for next year. Her warm winter coat has fur all down the front and she just attracted the snow! MOM NOTE FOR NEXT YEAR!!!
Win loved to sled and he had so much fun. He discovered on Tuesday that he wanted to build a fort. We tried and we tried, but time did not allow us to complete it. We will try again next snow day. I will try to add a picture of what we hadcompleted later. I wish that we would have started it on Monday when I had some help!!!
Win loved to sled and he had so much fun. He discovered on Tuesday that he wanted to build a fort. We tried and we tried, but time did not allow us to complete it. We will try again next snow day. I will try to add a picture of what we hadcompleted later. I wish that we would have started it on Monday when I had some help!!!
AS if she was saying we are all done!!!
Until the next big snow, I hope we are done. I hope that the kids don't want to come home from school tomorrow and want to go out in the snow. I am not so sure about that!!!! Hopefully it will all melt and we can only hope for the next BIG SNOW!
2 comments:
FUN FUN FUN!!! Love your snow animals!!!
Loved your snow pics! It was fun but I'm So glad the kids are back to school!
Post a Comment