CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

May 16, 2009

So I don't even have a picture to post this time.........normally I do and I was going to post a picture of the lovely lizard that Win caught yesterday, but for some reason the picture is no where to be found! That is just my luck lately. As the school winds down, we have been extremely busy and this next week is one of the worst. However, we did enjoy the moments of hot sunshine yesterday. Win caught a lizard only to throw it in the pool area because he wanted inside the gate. Crafty little sucker! We put the solar rings on the pool and actually warmed up to about 76 degrees yesterday. I got in for the first time. BRRRRRRRRRR... it is still cold and I was swimming after the sun had left the pool, so perhaps I will attempt it again on a hot sunny day, that is if we will ever have one.

Emma is getting ready for her first dance recital. I took her this morning to get her picture made. Do you think that I thought to take a picture.......NO........she was upset because she wanted to come home and play in the costume. Let's just say I will have to hide it until recital time! She loved putting on make up!! I am in for it when she gets big. She wants to go shopping today and told Nick we need to buy Bubba Jack a wife!

Update on Lily.... Monday we went back to the eye doctor. Her eye actually moved inward while we were there and he could actually see what I have been trying to explain. He is sending us to another doctor at Children's. We are working on getting an appointment. Apparently it is not easy getting in to see the doctor that we would like. OH and did I mention that on Wednesday she went to the dentist and got a silver crown and a filing. I told you that we had been busy.

And yesterday I made, 2 Angel Food Cakes, 1 Chocolate Chip Cake, 1 Rum Cake, Double batch of Caramel Swirl Brownies, 1.5 lbs of fudge for the preschool bake sale that will be held tomorrow at the church! I am through baking for a while, had to keep one of the Angel Food Cakes. It tore and wasn't pretty...........Hopefully the next post will contain pictures!

0 comments: