CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Storms....who heard storms....

Thursday, April 9, 2009
Well after dying our Easter Eggs and getting ready for bed the weather started getting a bit dicey. In fact Nick was helping kids get settled down into bed and I was downstairs weather watching. The kids went to sleep and we continued to watch the storms. We have a storm room under our stairs and have used it several time since we have been in this house. I am thankful for such a place because we really don't have any interior rooms that are not surrounded with glass etc. Nick made pallets in the storm room last night and when the Tornado Warning came on and the sirens began to sound, we went upstairs and carried the "sleeping" babes down into the storm room. I was really surprised that they did not wake up....NOT at ALL. SO with it being right outside of our bedroom, we opened the door and just let them sleep there the rest of the night. It wasn't until the WEEEEE hours of the morning that Lily woke up and said she wasn't sleeping in the closet!!!!
Just a little side note....Bubba Jack got in there and stayed with them all night. It was so cute. I know that he was enjoying sleeping with them. Since we moved into our new house he doesn't sleep in our bed like he did at the old house.

0 comments: