CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Lately...

It has been a few weeks since I have posted any pictures. I guess I have been a bit busier than I actually realized. So here is a run down of what we have been doing lately.
We had the pool opened and of course that opened up an entire new can of worms! They want to swim, because well you see it right there... they don't mind the freezing water...MOMMA wants a heat pump!!!! It is way to cold for me to get in, so they have to be content to stay and play on the steps or wait for Nick. He was brave and got in with them on Sunday. I am not!!! TOO COLD for ME!!!! Win and Emma have both played soccer this spring. On Saturday, they played their last game. We had a end of the season party at our house. All the kids enjoyed playing. Here is the cake. A friend from church made it for me. She did a great job and it tasted good.

Here is most of the crew enjoying pizza and cake.
That sums up what we have been up to for the past few weeks. We now look forward to the ending of dance, the ending of the school year, VBS at church, birthdays and then finally vacation!



0 comments: