SOUP ANYONE?
Trying to vary our lunch from Dino Nuggets and Corn Dogs, I fixed some soup today for lunch. Everyone seemed to be eating just fine, until I hear a bowl hit the floor. I guess Lily did not like her soup as much as I thought! There stood Bubba Jack with chicken noodle soup all over his back. He had managed to wiggle some off onto the floor at the point of this photo. I could not help but get the camera and take a picture. Something should have told me that the day was not going to go my way right there.......It did not stop there. Needing a few things for the house I take the entire crew to Target, and after 30-40minutes of getting a cart load and managing to not purchase any toys, I get to the check out counter only to discover that I had left my wallet at HOME!!! Digging in my purse I have the check book and ask can I just write a check. "Sure" says the check out girl...............write the check, "well I need to see your driver's license".
DUH! IT IS IN MY WALLET TOO!
0 comments:
Post a Comment