Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Today it was hot and thundering. Several times we thought it was going to rain, but only a few and I mean few sprinkles came our way. So I decided to take the kids and Bubba Jack for a small walk around our block. This is quite the chore once everyone gets their shoes on etc...so we are outside about to go on the walk when I see lightening...........I hurry the kids up and have to explain that we can't be outside with the lightening. They decided that they wanted to get in our storm room and have a party. It was funny. I had to get everyone something to drink and they wanted popcorn and wanted Nick to join the party. And of course, Bubba Jack was going to join in because there was food involved. I could not help but take their picture. I guess I should be glad that they want to get in the room, because the last time we needed them to it was wild and crazy at our house. How could I not take advantage of their idea!
0 comments:
Post a Comment