CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 18, 2011

New Blog!

I have hopes to put up a new picture on this blog perhaps after Easter. We could just go from one holiday to another..........sounds reasonable. It has been quite interesting managing both my personal family blog and a new blog for the store as well as Facebook for the store. So if it seems things are slow on this blog perhaps check out the boutique's blog and you will see what I have been up to lately. I have stuff arriving daily. The space is still under construction and not ready for the alarm, so I have been bringing all the merchandise home and putting in my little "office" upstairs. Tonight as Win carried two boxes, I carried one and Nick carried the big box up stairs I noticed that my little office is beginning to get kind of full!!! My hopes is to get the phone service hooked up and alarm on and then begin placing it in the store. I was trying to hold out on the phone, but really need to have the alarm with all of the merchandise coming in at a steady pace now. Tonight Win, Emma and Lily started their third round of swim classes. They said that they are now in level 3, but somehow I am not thinking that we skipped level 2........but who knows!! They are doing great! It was so cute to see little Lily giving it her all swimming the entire length of the lane trying to do freestlye stroke! If she doesn't sleep well tonight I don't know why!!! I hope to have some great photos from Easter on the next post. And please check out all of the cute stuff coming in for the boutique. It is mostly gift and accessories now, but clothes are sure to follow!!! www.weldressedchildrensboutique.blogspot.com or like us on Facebook W.E.L. Dressed *I try to post the new arrivals so that everyone is updated.

0 comments: