I have had requests for pictures of our Halloween stuff, so here it goes...
Please keep in mind that it has rained and rained and rained!


The year I bought a "webcaster" gun to make spider webs. They are suppose to look real and be easily removed. Well, we tried it out and it wasn't that easy to remove off of the bricks, so I tried to just stick with spraying it on the decorations. It is like a hot glue gun that you hook up to an air compressor. We have a small compressor and so it took me forever!! A couple good squirts of web and I had to let it charge! So here are the webs.....


Just a little something inside....I will really just decorate it all up a day or so before our Halloween party.
Just a little something inside....I will really just decorate it all up a day or so before our Halloween party.
With Halloween just around the corner we seem to be busier than ever and having Win and Emma in school has just seemed to add to my project list instead of giving me extra time. Everyone said I would have so much extra time, well I have less!!! So they have a fall carnival and I helped out and made several different things for the bake sale. They turned out cute.
Cake Pops
1 comments:
Looks Great!!! Love the spider cookies and cake pops!! I might have to try those out!
Post a Comment