CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

More Christmas Pictures!!

Thursday, November 13, 2008
Ok, I have been working on more Christmas today. I could not stand it and changed up one of my trees. I need one more red thingy like is on the top, but overall I think it is a better topper.
And I did not have a good picture of my big tree, so I took another one today and it turned out much better.






And well, this is what I worked about 4 hours on this afternoon...
THE OUTSIDE OF THE DOOR.


I was really pleased at the door this year. It was a bit more difficult, because it took more stuff than what I was use to and also I was use to having wood to nail into and secure the garland. I will keep my fingers crossed that it does not fall down.







1 comments:

Heather said...

That looks GREAT!!!! Wish you could come do my door!