This is Win on Red day. He loves this Star Wars shirt. Everyone was so good we stopped at the Dollar Tree and got a toy. Win picked out this pirate stuff. Captain Hook has one hook and one gun! He even let Emma get into the action. Emma was trying to catch Bubba Jack and I overheard her say, " Captain I caught a sea creature." If Bubba Jack only knew!
This is the class room that I have been working in this week. We seem to snack all morning!
This week we all have had Vacation Bible School. It has been quite the challenge getting everyone up and ready for the day and out the door without any fits. Well, we have a fit or two and then by the time we get there all is usually calm. VBS has been a beach theme and we are "surfin' through the scriptures." We are learning different Be-Attitudes........Be Obedient(we need practice on that one), Be Kind, Be Forgiving, Be Bold and Believe. I am working in Lily's class. We have 7 little ones, seems about like my house!
0 comments:
Post a Comment